Leaders of the Florida Association of District School Superintendents, the Florida Law Related Education Association, and The Florida Bar are also on the committee.
What does FADS stand for?
FADS stands for Florida Association of District School Superintendents
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FADS
We have 29 other meanings of FADS in our Acronym Attic
- Forensic Accounting and Dispute Resolution (UK)
- Foundation for Agrarian Development Research (Russia)
- Federal Alternative Dispute Resolution Council (Louisville, KY)
- Foreign Animal Disease Research Unit (USDA)
- Familiares y Amigos en Contra de la Delincuencia y el Secuestro
- Fédération Algérienne des Donneurs de Sang (French: Algerian Federation of Blood Donors; Algéria)
- Fetal Akinesia Deformation Sequence
- Financial Accounting Data Sheet
- Finesse Academy of Dancesport (Hanover, MA)
- Fixed Asset Disposal Selection (Kentucky)
- Flush Air Data Sensing System (aircraft)
- Fly Away Diving System
- FMS Automated Data System
- Force Administration Data System
- Fighter Aircraft Delivered Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Family Development and Self Sufficiency Program (Iowa)
- Florida Association of District School Superintendents
- Fresno Area Down Syndrome Society (Fresno, CA)
- Feature Analysis Data Table
- Finance, Automation and Database Team (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lennard also recently concluded his yearlong tenure as president of the Florida Association of District School Superintendents, a position that allowed him to directly influence education policy in Florida.