The presentation was given in early December at a conference of the Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers.
What does FACCC stand for?
FACCC stands for Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACCC
We have 1 other meaning of FACCC in our Acronym Attic
- Food and Care Coalition (Utah)
- Ford Aerospace Communications Corporation
- Foundation Award in Caring for Children (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; UK)
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Animal Care & Control
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council
- Florida Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Casselberry, FL)
- Faculty Association of California Community Colleges
- Fédération des Associations de Chasseurs aux Chiens Courants (French: Federation of Associations for Hunting with Hounds)
- Field Artillery Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies
- Fellow of the American College of Clinical Engineers
- Fellow, American College of Childbirth Educators
- Floridians Against Common Core Education
- Frontal Analysis Continuous Capillary Electrophoresis
- Fast Access Control Channel (less common; probably incorrect)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
- Florida Association of Computer Crime Investigators
- French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1899; Australia)
- Florida Association of Child Care Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kreeger agreed those criteria would meet the courts' needs, but she questioned whether the clerks would meet those goals because they had chosen to run the portal through a for-profit company controlled by the Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers.
The Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers has criticized the bills.
An official of the Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers told a Senate committee clerk revenues are expected to decline 14 percent this year.