A broad coalition of groups joins Dartland in opposing the bill, including Associated Industries of Florida, AFSCME, Florida PIRG, the Florida Alliance for Retired Americans, and Florida CHAIN.
What does FLARA stand for?
FLARA stands for Florida Alliance for Retired Americans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Friendly Local Auto Parts Store
- Fuses (Spare) Landing Light (if for Hire) Anti-Collision Light Position Lights Source of Power (14 CFR 91.205 Required equipment for VFR night flight)
- Full-Potential Linearized Augmented Plane-Wave
- Fault Location And Repair
- Flash Archive (Solaris Unix systems backup)
- Flash Augmented Reality (computing)
- Flugabwehr-Rakete (German: Anti-Aircraft Missile)
- Fondo Latinoamericano de Reservas (Spanish: Latin American Reserves Fund; various locations)
- Forward Looking Airborne Radar
- Fuzzy Logic in Autonomous Robotics
- Flugabwehrrakete (German: flight defense missile)
- Four Lakes Amateur Radio Club (Wisconsin)
- Family Literacy Achieves Reading Excellence
- Family Literacy and Reading Excellence Center
- Filipino League of Amateur Radio Enthusiasts
- FLAMES Analysis and Reduction Environment
- Florida Academic Repository (various schools)
- Florida Literacy and Reading Excellence Center
- Foreign Law Research
- Fédération pour les Langues Régionales dans l'Enseignement Public (French: Federation for Regional Languages in Public Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Alliance for Retired Americans (FLARA) has approved CanAmerica Global as pharmaceutical provider to its members and their families.
A proposal backed by America's biggest telephone companies could saddle Sunshine State consumers with a $218 million annual tax hike, according to the urgent warning from the Florida Alliance for Retired Americans (FLARA), the Florida Consumer Action Network (FCAN) and the Keep USF Fair (KUSFF) Coalition.