Brian Hannan and Mark Hurley incorporated features above and beyond Florida Administrative Code requirements to ensure that log entries are safe and secure.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Florida Administrative Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
- First Amendment Center
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Fitness Assessment Cell (US DoD)
- Flat Ass Calm (in reference to sea state)
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Procurements by state agencies are governed by Florida Statutes and the Florida Administrative Code (FAC).
203 Amends subdivision (b) to correct a reference to a Florida Administrative Code rule.
The Florida administrative code requires condominium associations to provide: 1.
circuit courts of appeals, the Florida Administrative Code, Florida Statutes, and the Florida Constitution.