She was admitted to the Bar in 1991, and also is a member of the ABA, the Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Martin County Bar Association, and the Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers.
What does FATL stand for?
FATL stands for Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATL
We have 2 other meanings of FATL in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Affairs Training Institute
- Free Air Temperature Increase (global warming research)
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fastlandsforbindelsen Til Magerøya (Nordkapp-tunnel, Norway)
- Financial Assistance for Transport Integration in Metropolitan Areas (University of Leeds; UK)
- Florida Auto Theft Intelligence Unit
- Forward Area Tactical Jammer
- Forschungsinstitut für Arbeit Technik und Kultur (German: Research Institute for Industry, Technology and Culture)
- Tsitsikama (airport code; South Africa)
- Fast Adaptive Trendline (Finware Technologies, Ltd.)
- Food Avenue Team Leader (Target stores employee title)
- Fermanagh, Armagh, Tyrone, Londonderry, Antrim, Down (six counties of Northern Ireland)
- Faith and the Muse (band)
- Fatty Acid Trophic Marker (marine biology)
- Federación Argentina de Tenis de Mesa (Spanish: Argentina Federation of Table Tennis; Argentina)
- Florence and the Machine (band; UK)
- Foaming at the Mouth
- French Agricultural Technical Mission
- From a Twisted Mind (band)
- Fund and Treasury Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Admitted to The Florida Bar in 1991, she is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Martin County Bar Association and the Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers.