What does FMRF stand for?
FMRF stands for Floral Marketing Research Fund (est. 2008; American Floral Endowment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Factory Mutual Research Corporation Approval Guide
- Fidelity Management and Research Company
- Financial Market Regulatory Dialogue (US Department of the Treasury)
- Forum Mauritanien pour la Réforme et la Démocratie (French: Mauritanian Forum for Reform and Democracy)
- Fundmünzen der Römischen Zeit in Deutschland (German: Coins of the Roman Period in Germany)
- Federacion Mexicana de Radio Experimentadores (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Radio Experimenters)
- Fondation Médicale Reine Elisabeth (French: Queen Elisabeth Medical Foundation; Belgium)
- Foro de Marcas Renombradas Españolas (Spanish)
- Foundation for Marriage and Relationship Enrichment
- Force Mobilization Review and Evaluation Committee
- Ferromagnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- Fish Muscle Research Group (UK)
- Fédération Marocaine de Reproduction Humaine (French: Moroccan Federation of Human Reproduction)
- Fédération Méditerranéenne des Ressources Humaines (French: Mediterranean Federation for Human Resources)
- Fall Mountain Regional High School (Langdon, NH)
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (training)
- Fault Management Resource Identifier
- Federación Mexicana de Radiología e Imagen (Mexican Federation of Radiology and Imaging)
- Fire Master Record Inquiry (insurance)
- Florida Marine Research Institute