PAR Moves to FCIB Certification The Performance Assessment Review (PAR) Program for recertification that has been part of the Floor Covering Installation Board (FCIB) has worked so well, according to 3,500 clients polled about specific performance, that PAR is now a part of the investigative process on all new applications for FCIB certification.
What does FCIB stand for?
FCIB stands for Floor Covering Installation Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIB
We have 4 other meanings of FCIB in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Clean Indoor Air Act
- Florida Crime and Intelligence Analyst Association (est. 1995)
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Europe
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Florida Cattlemen's Institute and Allied Trade Show
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (UK)
- Finance, Credit and International Business (Colmbia, MD)
- First Community Industrial Bank (now First Community Bank; Albuquerque, NM)
- First Curacao International Bank
- Football Club Intercommunal du Bocage (French football club)
- Friends of Central Iowa Biking (Ames, IA)
- Functional Capability Integration Board (US Army Officer Candidate School)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Federal Citizen Information Center (formerly Federal Consumer Information Center; Pueblo, CO, USA)
- Federal Computer Investigations Committee
- Federal Consumer Information Center (now the Federal Citizen Information Center)
- Federal Crop Insurance Corporation
- Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Floor Covering Installation Board (FCIB) is implementing the Performance Assessment Review (PAR) Program for recertification of FCIB installation contractors.