A spokesman for the Flood Relief Operations Centre (FROC), the government agency charged with dealing with the floods, said a compromise had been struck to partially repair the eight-metre (26-foot) breach.
What does FROC stand for?
FROC stands for Flood Relief Operations Centre (Thailand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FROC
We have 9 other meanings of FROC in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber-Ready Optical Assembly
- Failure Review Oversight Board (International Launch Services)
- Fairbanks Regional Office Building (Fairbanks, AK)
- Foreign Remaining on Board (cargo)
- Freight Remaining on Board
- Friendly Order of Battle (Air Force air operations)
- Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring (Spanish banking bailout)
- Federated Russian Orthodox Clubs
- Field Radio Operators Course (USMC)
- Flint River Outdoor Center (Thomaston, GA)
- Football Rural Ollé Club (French football club)
- Forest Row Osteopathic Clinic (UK)
- Frankland River Olive Company (Australia)
- Free-Response Operator Characteristic
- Friends Run Orange County (California)
- European Association of Producers of Flame Retardant Olefinic Cable Compounds
- Fort Rucker Organization of Civilian Employees
- Frontiers of Combining Systems (International Symposium)
- Fat-Removal Orbital Decompression (ophthalmology)
- Final Record of Decision
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government has switched to a crisis mode as a massive run-off will arrive in the capital on October 26, coinciding with a high tide on October 28," the Flood Relief Operations Centre said in a statement.