Professor Colin Green, of the Flood Hazard Research Centre at Middlesex University said the US government was clearly failing to manage its emergency mission.
What does FHRC stand for?
FHRC stands for Flood Hazard Research Centre (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHRC
We have 6 other meanings of FHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Heights Redevelopment Agency (Colorado)
- Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations
- Financial Human Resource Association (Pewaukee, WI)
- Finnish Hot Rod Association
- Fluid Handling Representatives Association (est. 1975)
- Forza Hot Rod Association
- Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Association of India
- Fair Housing Resource Center (various locations)
- Fiji Human Rights Commission (est. 1997)
- Flex Hose Rotary Coupler
- Fremantle Harness Racing Club (Australia)
- Frequency-Hopping Random Chirp (electrical engineering)
- Federation of Health Regulatory Colleges of Ontario (Canada)
- Foundation for Human Resources Development (Malta)
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board (Greenfield, MA)
- Fraser Health Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Finger and Hand Retraining Ergonomic Device
- Feline Health Research Fund (Glenhaven, New South Wales, Australia)
- Florida Hurricane Relief Fund
- Future of Human Rights Forum (est. 2012)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middlesex University's Flood Hazard Research Centre is conducting the nationwide survey for the Environment Agency.
People who have been affected by flooding are being interviewed as part of an investigation by Middlesex University's Flood Hazard Research Centre to assess how managing flood risks can be improved.