The conference opened up its meetings Thursday with a presentation of a case study on flood hazard mapping in Lebanon, delivered by Dr.
What does FHM stand for?
FHM stands for Flood Hazard Mapping (US FEMA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHM
We have 51 other meanings of FHM in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet High Level Terminal
- Force/Fleet High-Level Terminal
- Fremont Home Loan Trust
- Freeman Heart & Lung Transplant Association (UK)
- Fachhochschule München (Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Familial Hemiplegic Migraine
- Fan-Hasan Multiplier (algorithms)
- Fault-Handling Mechanism
- Fellow in Hospital Medicine
- Fire Hydrant Meter
Samples in periodicals archive:
General topics include reports from ocean observing systems, studies of storm surges and hurricanes, including 2004's Hurricane Isabel, reports from coastal storms programs and about flood hazard mapping, rip currents, erosion, shoreline monitoring and surveying, beach and dune nourishment, wetlands and wind.