The 32-bit single precision, IEEE-754 compatible MicroBlaze FPU provides designers with a processor tailored to execute both integer and floating-point operations.
What does FLOP stand for?
FLOP stands for Floating-Point Operation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLOP
We have 6 other meanings of FLOP in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Generator (MAC)
- Fabric Login (Fibre Channel)
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- For the Love of Kids (parenting conference)
- Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System
- Fractional Lower-Order Moments
- Florence Moore Hall (Stanford University)
- Full Lifecycle Object-Oriented Testing
- Fire Loss of Profits (insurance)
- First Letters of Phrase (password creation technique)
- Flowers, Liquor, Orchestra, Photographer (Jewish groom's gifts)
- Fluorescent Lipid Oxidation Products
- Fortran Language Oriented Parser (computer programming)
- Friends of Leash Optional Park (Winter Springs, FL)
- For the Love of Parrots Refuge Society (Canada)
- Fayetteville Lovers of Pure Suds (Arkansas)
- Floating-Point Operations Per Second
- first line of response
- Fire Location Radar
- Forest Land Oriented Resource Envisioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
61 GFLOPS or giga floating-point operations per second under a standard benchmark measurement called Linkpack-HPC, NEC said in a news release.