Summary: SYDNEY -- Exxon Mobil Corp plans to develop the world's biggest floating liquefied natural gas project off the coast of Western Australia as costs to build onshore plants in the country surge.
What does FLNG stand for?
FLNG stands for Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLNG
We have 1 other meaning of FLNG in our Acronym Attic
- Filamin 1
- Filamin A
- Frito Lay North America
- Front de Libération National Alsacien (French: Alsatian independence movement)
- First Liberty National Bank (Texas)
- Filamin C
- Front de la Libération Nationale Corse
- Fronte di Liberazione Naziunale di a Corsica (Corsican: National Liberation Front of Corsica; Corsica, France)
- First Language Not English
- Finger Lakes National Forest (New York)
- Florida National Guard
- Flight 93 National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Front Liberateur National d'Internet
- Front de Libération des Nains de Jardin (Garden Gnome Liberation Front)
- Front de Libération Nationale Kanak et Socialiste (French: Kanak and Socialist National Liberation Front)
- Kanak Socialist Front for National Liberation (French: Kanak Socialist National Liberation Front, New Caledonia)
- Finnish Lethal Neonatal Metabolic Syndrome
- Florida National Organization for Women
- Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics
- Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norwegian company Hoegh LNG won a public tender and is going to build a floating liquefied natural gas storage tank containing a gasification facility for Lithuania.
Royal Dutch Shell has taken the final investment decision on the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Project in Australia, building the world's first FLNG facility.
Technip is one of the companies which secured a contract from Petroliam Nasional Berhad to work on a floating liquefied natural gas unit, which will have a capacity of one million tonnes a year and be located in Malaysia.
It said until April this year, PGN was able only to supply 200 mmscfd because of a number of factors such as the delay in the construction of floating liquefied natural gas terminal.