For that day's mission, engineer units were ordered to emplace a 275-meter float bridge across the Nam Han River at Yeoju.
What does FLTBRG stand for?
FLTBRG stands for Float Bridge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (Fulbright Scolarship Program)
- Fork Lift Truck Association (UK)
- Forward Looking Terrain Avoidance (FAA Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- Fleet Analysis Center (Corona)
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Atlantic
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Pacific
- Fleet All-Source Imagery Processor
- Fleet Coordinated Antisubmarine Warfare Operation
- Flatbush Federal Bancorp, Inc.
- Fleet Broadcast
- Finger Lakes Trail Conference
- Fisheries Legacy Trust Company (UK)
- Flexible Long Term Contracting
- Focused Long Term Challenge
- Forest Landowners Tax Council (Washington, DC)
- Frinton Lawn Tennis Club (UK)
- Harley-Davidson Tour Glide Classic Motorcycle Model
- Finger Lakes Technical and Career Center (Stanley, NY)
- Fleet Commander
- Foreign Language Training Center, Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAN Folding Float Bridge Based on German Army experience with its US-built (ConDiesel) Ribbon Bridges, derived from the Soviet PMP bridge system, MAN GHH has developed the MLC 70/80 Folding Float Bridge 2000, or FSB 2000.
The battalion consists of three separate engineer companies: the 38th Engineer Company (Medium Girder Bridge [MGB]), the 320th Engineer Company (Topographic), and the 502d Engineer Company (Assault Float Bridge [AFB]).
 Dynamic Assault Float Bridging The ribbon bridge is the theater's primary assault float bridge.