Jamie Craig, Flinders University of South Australia, will focus on the genomewide association in primary open-angle glaucoma.
What does FUSA stand for?
FUSA stands for Flinders University of South Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUSA
We have 5 other meanings of FUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Follow-Up Services
- Fondo Unico Social (Italian: Special Social Fund; Venezuela)
- Former United States (gaming)
- forward up starboard (maritime term)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Fusilier (Canadian and British Military)
- First USA Bank
- First/Fifth US Army
- Fodbold Uden Sportslige Ambitioner (Danish: Football without Sporting Ambition; sport club)
- Formula USA (motorcycle racing series)
- Fusil de Asalto (assault rifle)
- Furman University Student Activities Board
- Finno Ugric Studies Association of Canada
- France USA Contacts (classified advertising website)
- Fundación Salvadoreña Para el Desarrollo Económico y Social
- First United States Army Group (fictitious Army Group under command of General Patton)
- Fundição e Serralharia de Agueda (Portugese foundry and boilermaking company of Agueda, Portugal).
- Fundación Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GEOFF BOYCE is chaplain to The Flinders University of South Australia, a member of the Uniting Church in Australia, and a co-founding member of The Other Late Late Service.
Emeritus Professor Oliver MacDonagh has held chairs in History at the University of Cork, the Flinders University of South Australia, the Australian National University and the Australian Catholic University.
5 years as Chief Clinical Biochemist at the then new Flinders Medical Centre and in the Medical School of the Flinders University of South Australia.
Specifically, it tests the hypothesis that student supervision is disproportionately the province of female social workers, using archival material held by the School of Social Administration and Social Work at The Flinders University of South Australia in Adelaide.
Bye of the Flinders University of South Australia in Bedford Park and his colleagues went to study the lake in March 1984, two months after it experienced major flooding, it was a special scientific opportunity to learn more about the lake.