The trip takes them across the spectacular Flinders Ranges National Park, which was once the same height as the Himalayas.
What does FRNP stand for?
FRNP stands for Flinders Ranges National Park (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRNP
We have 1 other meaning of FRNP in our Acronym Attic
- Free Running Synchronization (Telabs)
- Floating Rate Negotiable Instrument of Deposit
- FAK (Focal Adhesion Kinase) Related Non-Kinase
- Foundation for Registered Nurses of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man
- Fife Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Further Returns Not Necessary (tax returns; Australia)
- Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Federation Royale Nationale de Balle Pelote (Belgian ballgame)
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- Free Radicals & Natural Products in Health
- Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society (coin collector and dealer association)
- Frequently Relapsing Nephrotic Syndrome
- Fryns Syndrome
- Fox River Navigational System Authority (Wisconsin)
- Frente de Resistência Nacional de São Tomé E Príncipe - Renovada
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales (Australia)
- Fast Reconfiguration of Network Topology (networks)
- Focus-Reduction Neutralization Test
- Frontier Airlines
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trip takes them across the spectacular Flinders Ranges National Park, which was once the same height as the Himalayas, but has been whittled away by erosion.
The trip takes them across the spectacular Flinders Ranges National Park, the peaks of which have been whittled away over time.