Bombardier Aerospace announced today that it has successfully completed the first full powering on of the main electrical distribution system on the first CSeries flight test vehicle (FTV1).
What does FTV stand for?
FTV stands for Flight Test Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTV
We have 24 other meanings of FTV in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine
- Federated Teachers' Union of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Free Trade Union of Workers of the Kingdom of Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Fashion TV
- Federación de Tierra y Vivienda (Spanish: Land and Housing Federation; Argentina)
- Festival de Théâtre de Vernouillet (French theater festival)
- Finish the Verse
- Fire Theft Vandalism
- First Time Video
- Fixation Technique de Vireux (French hardware manufacturer)
- Franchise Tax voucher (California )
- Free to View (satellite television)
- Fukushima Television Broadcasting Co. (Japan)
- Functional Test Vehicle
- Fast Track Voluntary Arrangement (financial agreement; UK)
- Freedom Through Vigilance Association
- Factory Tech Valve Body (auto part)
- Full-Term Vaginal Delivery
- Film and Television Logo Museum
- Film and TV Model Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Media and financial analysts will have the opportunity to get a first-hand look at the first CSeries flight test vehicle (FTV1), Complete Integrated Aircraft Systems Test Area (CIASTA) and various technology displays following today s program update at Bombardier s CSeries final assembly facility in Mirabel, Quebec.
Certification of the PW1500G engine is a significant milestone and a critical step in supporting the progressive transfer of the first CSeries flight test vehicle to the flight test program, said Rob Dewar, vice president and general manager, CSeries, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
The composite structure for the Dream Chaser flight test vehicle is being built under the SNC $212.