The fact that the Phantom II has been retained until now by the Bloodhounds is testament to the fact that the type remains uniquely suited to the flight test requirements.
What does FTR stand for?
FTR stands for Flight Test Requirement (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FTR
We have 91 other meanings of FTR in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Transmission Right
- Finned Tube Radiation
- First Time Resolution
- First Time Response Ltd. (UK)
- First Time Right (quality assurance)
- First to Review (review websites)
- Fit to Run
- Fixed Termination Rate (mobile telecommunications)
- Fixed Transmission Right
- Fizik Tedavi Rehabilitasyon (Turkish: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)