VFR Photographic Scenery transforms Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2002 beyond belief.
What does FS2002 stand for?
FS2002 stands for Flight Simulator 2002 (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Fixed-Spectrum Frequency Assignment Problem
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Full-Search Motion Vector Quantization
- Field Sequential Phase Alternation Line
- Forced Switch-Ring (SONET)
- Full Service Very-High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line
- For Sale or For Trade
- Fixed Site/False Target Antenna
- Frequency Select 0
- Fluorescent Myosin Subfragment 1
- Flight Simulator 2004 (game)
- Forecast System 21st Century
- Flight Simulator 2002 (computer game)
- Flight Simulator 2004 (computer game)
- Financial Services Solutions Symposium (IBM Industry Models)
- Fire Support Sensor System
- Fondation Sport, Science et Santé
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids
- Flight Simulator 9 (Microsoft)
- Fabless Semiconductor Association (now Global Semiconductor Alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All those sorties are faithfully recreated on a new flight simulator from UK games firm Just Flight - simply called Dam Busters, as seen here, right Designed to work as an expansion pack for Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator 2 or Flight Simulator 2002, the new game features an impressive selection of aircraft used by 617 Squadron.
Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2002 takes flying beyond simply being a computer game.
The good news is Flight Simulator 2002 has been souped up in line with the capabilities of today's graphics cards.
That's right, it's time to take to the air with with Microsoft's Flight Simulator and fast-paced epic Ace Combat: Distant Thunder for PS2 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 (Microsoft) For PC CD-Rom Price: pounds 49.
But in the wrong hands, Flight Simulator 2002 isn't for fun.