Maths, physics, aptitude and a flight simulation test put the youngsters through their paces.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Flight Simulation Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed-Stride Trie (computing)
- Flakkee Swat Team (gaming clan)
- Flammability, Smoke, Toxicity
- Flat Screen Technology
- Flat Square Technology (CRT)
- Flat Square Tube (monitors)
- Fleet Support Team
- Fleet Surgical Team (US Navy)
- Fleet Synthetic Training
- Flight Safety Technologies, Inc.
- Flight Support Team
- Flight Systems Test
- Floating Slab Track (railway track form)
- Florida Studio Theatre (Sarasota, FL)
- Fluffy Spider Technologies (Australia)
- FOB, Stowed and Trimmed
- Fonds de Solidarité Territoriale (French: Territorial Solidarity Fund)
- Food Science & Technology (various organizations)
- Foreign Section Trust (Japan)
- Foreign Service Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
operates flight simulation test facilities to assist in developing air and space systems for the U.
operates flight simulation test facilities) Science and Technology * Air Force Research Laboratory.
operates flight simulation test facilities) Research and Technology * Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio (leading the discovery development and integration of affordable warfighting technologies for air and space forces) Air Logistics Centers * Ogden Air Logistics Center, Hill AFB, Utah (intercontinental ballistic missiles A-10, B-2, C-130, F-4, F-16, KC-135) * Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center, Tinker AFB, Okla.