They will then receive two conditional offers of employment: The first offer, from Air Georgian, will be conditional upon successful completion of both a 50-week, student-funded, pilot training program at Flight Safety Academy in Vero Beach, Florida culminating in obtaining a Commercial Pilot Licence and a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating from Flight Safety Academy and Air Georgian-funded training at Flight Safety International in Toronto.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Flight Safety International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Status Indicator (stock trading)
- Financial Systems Integration
- Finers Stephens Innocent (law firm; UK)
- Fire Safety International Ltd (UK)
- First State Innovation (Delaware)
- Fishery Survey of India
- Flag State Implementation Sub-Committee (IMO)
- Flanders Scientific. Incorporated
- Flawless Start-Up Initiative (oil production)
- Fleet Synergy International
- Flight Simulator
- Flight System Integration
- Floor Space Index
- Florida Space Institute
- Fluid Structure Interaction
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So Becks has called the Flight Safety International Centre in Long Beach, California - where pupils learn to fly light aircraft or helicopters on simulators.
Al Ueltschi, the founder of Flight Safety International, is a typical Berkshire manager: independent, passionate and beyond competent.
The game's flight model has the approval of Cessna, Learjet and Flight Safety International - although what they would make of a new mission which requires you to loop-the-loop down the main strip in Las Vegas is anyone's guess
5 issue, we were the first to let you in on the exciting news that Flight Safety International was considering Little Rock as a possible expansion site.