First division Thornaby Cricket Club entertained top flight leaders Hardwick Social Club in the outstanding Ian Gorman Memorial Trophy fourth round tie and bowed out to a Jamie Owens goal.
What does FLTLDR stand for?
FLTLDR stands for Flight Leader
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fissure for the Ligamentum Teres Hepatis
- Fleet Integrated Logistics Overhaul Team
- Fleet Imaging Center Pacific
- Fleet Imaging Command Atlantic
- Fast Light Toolkit
- Federal Language Training Laboratory
- Flight Line
- Fluent Linear Temporal Logic
- Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
- Four Letter Three Letter Acronym
- From Layoff to Launch Pad (job search coaching and support)
- Flight Lieutenant
- Ford Laboratory Test Method
- Front Line Team Member
- Four Lakes Traditional Music Collective (Madison, WI)
- Fleet Modernization
- Fleet Training Management and Planning System (US Navy)
- Flight Number
- Flight Orders
- For A Limited Time Only Hurry While Supplies Last
Samples in periodicals archive:
74 Squadron from April to June, Mannock achieved legendary status as a flight leader and marksman.
10 Leicester SP forecast 4-7 Was tried back over hurdles after falling on chasing debut at Aintree in October and he again failed to complete back over fences at Folkestone on his penultimate start, but he finally got things right when impressively seeing off Flight Leader at Ffos Las last time out over three miles.
She declined to give additional details or confirm a TMZ report that he was a former Air Force flight leader and training officer who flew F-4s from 1973 to 1980.
Under the six-year contract Goodyear will be supplying Boeing with Flight Leader and Flight Radial aviation tyres for the nose gear and Flight Leader tyres for the main gear for use on the Next-Generation 737 family of aircraft.
He was thrown in at the deep end for an inexperienced horse, however, and almost certainly faced a very difficult task against the likes of Wichita Lineman and Flight Leader.
The Dorset handler is considering running Grade Two winner Flight Leader and Leading Authority in the two-mile five-furlong contest.