Bob is going through his two-ship Flight Lead Upgrade (FLUG) syllabus.
What does FLUG stand for?
FLUG stands for Flight Lead Upgrade (USAF aircrew training program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLUG
We have 2 other meanings of FLUG in our Acronym Attic
- Free Labour Union of China (est. 1992)
- Florida Land Use and Cover Classification System (Florida Department of Transportation and Water Management Districts)
- Framework for Logging Usability Data
- Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device (Super Mario Sunshine)
- Future Land Use Element
- Fat Little Ugly Fellow (polite form)
- Funny Little Ugly Fat Fellow (slang)
- Ferrara Linux User Group (online forum)
- Finnish Linux User Group (Linux support; Finland)
- Flex London User Group (UK)
- Florida Local Users Group (computer-aided design)
- Freiburger Linux User Group (Freiburg, Germany)
- Florida United Girls Soccer Association
- Flash Lite User Interface
- Fast Light User Interface Designer (software)
- Fiat Lancia Unlimited in Detroit
- Florida Unemployment Internet Direct Claims
- Future Lines of User Interface Decision Support
- Flex Unit and Integration Testing Framework
- Fluid Integrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2003, Maj Geary "General" Padden was the flight lead of an F-16 ADF adversary element during a 4v2 defensive counter air flight lead upgrade ride in support of the 179th Fighter Squadron, Minnesota Air National Guard.
After an extended break in my two-ship, flight lead upgrade training program for the A-10, I was scheduled for some X-rides with the squadron commander.