But flight controllers later discovered that several of the thrusters had been crippled due to clogged valve lines, stalling its planned docking with the ISS on Saturday.
What does FliCon stand for?
FliCon stands for Flight Controller
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flight Line Intelligence Center
- Floridians for Lower Insurance Costs
- Forethought Life Insurance Company (Texas and Indiana)
- FORTRAN Language for Industrial Control
- Forward Looking Infrared Camera
- Functional Living Index Cancer
- Filtered-Loss Indication-Based Congestion Avoidance (networking)
- Fluorochrome-Labeled Inhibitors of Caspases
- Federal Library and Information Center Committee
- Florida Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality
- Florida Life Care Residents Association
- Film Liaisons In California Statewide
- Fair Layered Increase/Decrease (congestion control algorithm)
- Fair Layered Increase/Decrease with Dynamic Layering (congestion control algorithm)
- Flight Data Position
- Finger Lakes International Dragon Boat Festival
- Flight Data Replay and Analysis System
- Foreign Language and International Economics (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Functional Living Index-Emesis (chemotharapy questionnaire)
- Family Learning Initiative Endowment Fund (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PIA chairman assured flight controllers to sympathetically consider their demands and said that national carrier will send air traffic controller to perform Hajj.
Summary: Rabat - Morocco's flag carrier RAM has rescheduled its flights to the Paris airport of Orly as the strike of French flight controllers disrupts flights in and out of France.
SEVERAL outgoing flights were delayed yesterday when flight controllers at Larnaca and Paphos airports held a sudden two-hour strike due to disagreements with the Civil Aviation Department.
FLIGHT controllers are revamping plans for the remaining spacewalks during space shuttle Endeavour's visit to the international space station, after a crucial tool bag floated out to space during a repair trip.
Flight controllers were assessing the impact the lost bag would have on future spacewalks.
Flight controller Irek Bikbov said the pilot was behaving strangely, disobeying orders to go lower on the approach.