AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR) on Monday announced it has been chosen to provide the primary flight control system for the new Embraer KC-390 jet transport aircraft.
What does FLTCTL stand for?
FLTCTL stands for Flight Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Finger Lakes Technical and Career Center (Stanley, NY)
- Fleet Commander
- Foreign Language Training Center, Europe
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance
- Fleet Commander in Chief
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Flight Check
- Fleet Combat Direction Systems Support Activity
- Flight Control Information
- Fleet Composite Operational Readiness Group
- Familial Low Tone Deafness
- Fault-Tolerant Logical Topology Design
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- From Light to Darkness (gaming)
- Frontal Temporal Lobe Dementia
- Fleet Deception Group, Atlantic Fleet
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group Pacific
- Fleet Demonstration
- Faculté Libre de Théologie Évangélique (French: Free School of Evangelical Theology)
- Fleet Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Global defense, security and aerospace company BAE Systems yesterday announced that it will provide design, production and support of flight control computers for Embraer Legacy 450 and 500 business jets.
Air Force C-17 transports will get a major flight control upgrade following the award of two development programs to BAE SYSTEMS.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Global defense, security and aerospace company BAE Systems yesterday announced that it will provide design, production and support of flight control computers for Embraer Legacy 450 and 500 business jets.