The Flight Attendants Association of Australia has warned against a revival in sexy campaigns, that these erotic advertisements put cabin crew at risk of sexual harassment and abuse.
What does FAAA stand for?
FAAA stands for Flight Attendants Association of Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAA
We have 24 other meanings of FAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Familial Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Family Assistance Administration Act (Australia)
- Federal Aviation Administration Authorization
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow of the American Association of Anatomists (organizational rank)
- Final Acquisition Approval Authority (US government)
- Findlay Area Apartment Association
- Fine Arts Association of Arizona
- First Allied Airborne Army (est. 1944)
- Fleet Air Arm Association
- Florida Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants (est. 2008)
- Florida Anesthesia Administrators Association
- Florida Aviation Aerospace Alliance
- Florissant Area Athletic Association
- Fukushima Advertising Agency Association (Japan)
- Federal Aviation Administration Authorization Act of 1994
- Fleet Air Arm Association of Australia (naval aviation)
- Friends of African and African American Art (Detroit Institute of Arts; Detroit, MI)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Federal Aviation Administration Aeronautical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD On 27 November, Australian airline Qantas Airways said it has reached a five-year agreement with the international division of the Flight Attendants Association of Australia.
Union officials have claimed that the carrier will endanger its passengers by using unqualified cabin crew members during a 14-hour strike by members of the Flight Attendants Association of Australia on 25 February 2003.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Flight Attendants Association of Australia (FAAA) is challenging a labour arrangement between Impulse Airlines and Air Crews Control (ACC) regarding the outsourcing of the airline's pilots and flight attendants.