The flicker fusion frequency was determined by comparing the power spectrum of the averaged response at each stimulus frequency (signal) to the power spectrum of a neighboring frequency (noise) and was defined as the frequency at which the power of the signal fell below the power of the noise.
What does FFF stand for?
FFF stands for Flicker Fusion Frequency (ophthalmological figure)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFF
We have 194 other meanings of FFF in our Acronym Attic
- Firm Financial Facility
- First Film Festival
- First Flight Foundation (formerly First Flight Centennial Foundation; North Carolina)
- First Frame First
- Fit for Fight
- Fit, Form & Function (engineering)
- Five for Fighting (hockey; band)
- Five Friends Forever
- Flat Foreign Female
- Flatland Film Festival (Lubbock, TX)