Flexion, abduction, external rotation (FABER) and flexion, adduction, internal rotation (FADIR) tests were positive in the right hip, but examinations of other joints and the spine were normal.
What does FABER stand for?
FABER stands for Flexion, Abduction, External Rotation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FABER in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Asian Bishops' Conference-Office of Education and Student Chaplaincy
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference - Office of Human Development
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference-Office of Social Communications (Philippines)
- For African Business and Consumer Services (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Foundation for African Business and Consumer Services (South Africa)
- Farmington Asylum Business District (Hartford, CT)
- Field Artillery Board
- Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot (Louisville, KY)
- Food Agricultural and Biological Engineering (Ohio State University)
- Functionally Active Biocompatible Encapsulation (sensors)
- Fire and Building Educational Resource Collection (database)
- Flexion, Abduction, External, Rotation, and Extension
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow
- Forearm Blood Flow (cardiovascular medicine)
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow Velocity
- First American Bank Group Ltd. (Ames, IA)
- Fetish, Allies, Bisexuals, Gay, Lesbians, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution
- Federazione Autonoma Bancari Italiani (Italian: Autonomous Federation Italian Banking)
- Fellow of the American Biographical Institute
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.