com/blog that Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be used to pay for massage therapy or other medical services.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Flexible Spending Account (employee benefit offered by some companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 468 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Society of Automation
- Fire Safety Administrator
- Fire Services Administration (various schools)
- Fire Station Alerting (software)
- Fire Support Area
- Fire Suppression Assistance
- Firing Set Assay
- Firm-Specific Advantage
- First Sergeants Academy
- Fish Spawning Aggregation (reproduction)
- Flexible Staffing Arrangement (various locations)
- Flextronics (Shah Alam) Sdn Bhd
- Floating Storage Offloading Vessel (oil industry)
- Floating Suction Arm
- Florida Sheriffs Association
- Florida Shuffleboard Association
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Space Authority
- Florida Staffing Association
- Florida State Asessments (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gillespie, 38, recently opened a flexible spending account to help offset physician co-pays and items her health insurance plan doesn't cover.
HumanaAccess MasterCard allows cardholders to access funds set aside in a flexible spending account or health-reimbursement arrangement by swiping their card at the provider's office or pharmacy.
Make maximum use of the company's flexible spending account before quitting: If an individual has a flexible spending account (or cafeteria plan reimbursement account) for uninsured medical expenses and/or childcare expenses, make sure that sufficient qualifying expenses are incurred to use up the funds in this account before leaving the job.
With a flexible spending account, the contribution is only limited by the employee's income.