This new construction consists of an opto-electric converter with a flexible printed circuit board that has been equipped with optical devices and ICs, allowing for a compact optical transceiver.
What does FPCB stand for?
FPCB stands for Flexible Printed Circuit Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPCB
We have 1 other meaning of FPCB in our Acronym Attic
- Fundacia Polski Centrum Audiowizualne (Polish audiovisual center)
- Firth Park Community Arts College
- Force Protection Condition Alerting Message (security readiness)
- Functional Polymer Capacitor (electronics; Functional Polymer Capacitor Suzhou Co., Ltd.; China)
- Facility Power Control Board (USAF Titan II Missile System)
- Field Programmable Circuit Board
- First Presbyterian Church of Bakerstown (Bakerstown, PA)
- First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue (Bellevue Way, NE)
- First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- First Presbyterian Church of Brighton (Michigan)
- Federation of Portuguese Canadian Business and Professionals
- Fair Play for Cuba Committee (est. 1960; New York, NY)
- Fair Political Practices Commission (California)
- Faneau Plomberie Chauffage Couverture (French construction company)
- Farm Products Council of Canada (est, 1972)
- Federação Portuguesa de Cineclubes (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Film Societies)
- Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce
- First Party Claims Conference
- First Peoples' Cultural Council (Canada)
- Forest Park Chamber of Commerce (Forest Park, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By working with International Paper's Shorewood Packaging, we created a conductive ink sensor grid that could detect when a patient pushes a tablet out of a blister pack of medications, and record the time that dose was taken at by attaching the sensor grid to a flexible printed circuit board embedded inside the pharmaceutical package.
8 billion because of weak demand for mobile phone and digital-electronic-equipment-related sales of flexible printed circuit boards.
Mektec produces flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs) for computers, cameras, printers and mobile phones.
Oak-Mitsui offers a complete range of performance electrodeposited copper foils for the manufacturing of single, double-sided, multilayer and flexible printed circuit board (PCB) applications.
[TABULAR DATA OMITTED] In particular, high performance PEN films have been commercialized or studied for use in magnetic recording tapes, electrical applications such as flexible printed circuit boards and motor insulation and photographic film for miniature cameras.