Thus, Roche intends to start work with high-potency products, using internationally regulated flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs) in Leganes, Alimarket said.
What does FIBC stand for?
FIBC stands for Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FIBC
We have 3 other meanings of FIBC in our Acronym Attic
- Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain
- Fédération Ivoirienne de Basket-Ball (Côte d'Ivoire basketball federation)
- Federation of International Baseball (Moreno Valley, CA)
- Federazione Italiana Blood Bowl (gaming)
- Faith Independent Baptist Church (McDonough, GA)
- Fédération de l'Industrie Bois Construction (French: Wood Construction Industry Federation)
- Financial Innovation Business Conference
- First Indonesian Baptist Church (Stafford, TX)
- First Institutional Baptist Church (Phoenix, AZ)
- First International Baptist Church (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association
- Fellow of the Institute of Brewing and Distilling (UK)
- Festival International de la Bande Dessinée (French: International Festival of Comics)
- First In Best Dressed
- Fleckenstein International Business Development, Inc.
- Festival International de la Bande Dessinée d'Alger (French: International Festival of Algian comics)
- Fédération Internationale de Batons de Défense et Disciplines Associées (French: International Federation of Defense Batons and Associated Disciplines)
- Financial Industry Business Data Model
- Fellow of the Institution of British Engineers
- Focused Ion-Beam Etching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Storsack is the world's largest producer of flexible intermediate bulk containers with 3,000 employees and 16 production facilities worldwide.
The Clean Seal baffle in the MaxSack container is designed to prevent contamination in flexible intermediate bulk containers.
StorStat CD antistatic flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs) are usable as Type A, B, C or D bags.
Fibre and steel drums have been negatively impacted by competition from plastic drums, RIBCs and, to some extent, flexible intermediate bulk containers.
Booth 13022 Featuring Super Sack flexible intermediate bulk containers for dry flowable products.
[R] is developing an antimicrobial Super Sack container, an Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC) with polypropylene fabrics supplied by BP containing these proprietary antimicrobial additive systems.