The results of a flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing were also normal.
What does FEEST stand for?
FEEST stands for Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEEST
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing
- Floquet Edge-Excited Surface
- Florida Energy Extension Service
- Foraminal Epidural Endoscopic Surgery
- Friends of Environmental Education Society of Alberta (Canada)
- Fostering Employment in the Environmental Sector in Europe (conference)
- Field-Emitted Electron Spin-Polarization
- Further Education Early Student Statistics
- Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing
- Facial Expression of Emotions: Stimuli and Test
- Food Empowerment Education Sustainability Team (Seattle, WA)
- Freight Equipment Environmental Sampling Test Program
- Fair Elections for Every Texan (Independent Texans; Austin, TX)
- Fellowship of European Evangelical Theologians
- Financing Efficient Energy Use (Australia)
- Front End Electronics Unit
- Fédération Équestre des Écuries Virtuelles (French: Virtual Stables Equestrian Federation)
- Fortbildungsprogramm Evaluation in der Entwicklungszusammenarbeit
- Fabrique d'Ebauche de Fleurier (French: Factory Outline Fleurier; watch movement)
- Failure of Equipment Family (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main two imaging tools used to evaluate dysphagia are: * modified barium swallow (MBS) using videofluoroscopy * video-endoscopy * flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) * flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing (FEEST).
Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing with sensory testing revealed that she had a diminished laryngeal sensation, no pharyngeal squeeze, severe endolaryngeal penetration (figure, A), and postswallow aspiration (figure, B).