A contract worth $115m was awarded to power automation group ABB to provide a flexible alternating current transmission system solution (FACTS) to Saudi Electricity Company.
What does FACT stand for?
FACT stands for Flexible Alternating Current Transmission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FACT
We have 192 other meanings of FACT in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Automated Coding Technologies
- Field Advance Civilian Team (US DoD)
- Field Assembled Cable Termination (subsea cable termination)
- Field Assessment and Coordination Team (Red Cross)
- Fighter Aircrew Conditioning Test (high G fitness exam)
- Find and Compare Tool (IBM)
- Fine Arts Center Theater (Western New Mexico University)
- First Amendment Cyber-Tribune (online newspaper)
- First G-APD (Geiger-Mode Avalanche PhotoDiode) Cherenkov Telescope
- FLAMES Advanced Correlated Terrain (FLAMES simulation scenarios)
- Flexible Automatic Circuit Tester
- Florida Assertive Community Treatment
- Florida Association of Counties Trust (Tallahassee, FL)
- Fly Ash Carbon Treatment
- Focus Area Collaborative Team
- Focus Ask questions Connect ideas Try to picture (active listening technique mnemonic)
- Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
- Fonds d'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Fund for Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Food Analysis, Chemistry and Technology
- Food, Agriculture, Conservation and Trade Act of 1990 (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLES : Modon inks $40m power-gear plant contract with ABB | Haramain mega-project set to roll by January 2014 | Italians win Haramain project safety contract Power automation group ABB has received a $115m contract to provide a flexible alternating current transmission system solution (FACTS) to Saudi Electricity Company.