MD Content is led by Paul Taheri, MD, MBA, president of faculty services for Fletcher Allen Health Care and senior associate dean for clinical affairs at the University of Vermont, and Deborah Harkins, RN, MBA.
What does FAHC stand for?
FAHC stands for Fletcher Allen Health Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAHC
We have 2 other meanings of FAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Air Hockey Association
- Florida Association of Homes for the Aging
- Food and Hunger Action Committee (part of Food Justice Coalition)
- Foreningen af Husholdnings-Apparat Forhandlere (Danish: Association of Household Appliance Retailers; Denmark)
- Food and Health Action Plan (UK)
- Fredericksburg Area HIV/AIDS Support Services (Virginia)
- First American Home Buyers Protection
- Feeding America's Hungry Children
- Filipino Association for Health Careers
- Finnish/American Heritage Center
- Fully Allocated Historical Costs
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Habitat Collaborative Effort
- Formal Aspects of the Human Computer Interface (Conference)
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Hematopoietic Cell Therapy
- Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises
- Foundation for the Advancement of Health Education
- Friends Association for Higher Education (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere, midwives in Albemarle, North Carolina, held a 'Women's Walk for Wellness', with coverage in local press emphasising the benefits of walking; Connecticut midwives hosted a staged reading performance of Birth, by Karen Brody, a documentary-style play; Fletcher Allen Health Care celebrated 40 years of midwifery service with speakers and an art exhibition; Community Alliance for Birth Options created a radio public service announcement encouraging women to seek realistic information about childbirth.
Peirson, who was a psychiatry resident at Fletcher Allen Health Care, University of Vermont, Burlington, at the time of the study.
A 1-year prospective study at Fletcher Allen Health Care, a 500-bed community and tertiary care center in Burlington, found that infectious disease specialists gave 1,001 curbside consultations, defined as advice or suggestions given to another physician without seeing the patient.
SHARON DULUDE WAS EMPLOYED AS A NURSE WITH FLETCHER ALLEN HEALTH CARE, INC.
Kabbani, a cardiologist at the University of Vermont and Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.