Te Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command (NMOC) recently established Fleet Weather Center San Diego (FWC-SD), relocating all maritime and aviation services to San Diego, and consolidating all weather services provided across the 3rd, 5th and 7th feet Areas of Responsibility.
What does FLEWEACEN stand for?
FLEWEACEN stands for Fleet Weather Center (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fleet Tactical
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron
- Fleet Training Assessment Program
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Facility (Glynco, GA)
- Fleet Training Center
- Fleet Training Group
- Fleet Training Unit, Atlantic
- Facility for Liquid Experimentation and Verification in Orbit (space experiment)
- Family Law Education for Women (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)