com/ Fleet Supply Policy Council (FSPC) In keeping with the Chief of Naval Operations' three tenants - Warfighting First, Operating Forward, and Be Ready - we have worked hard to ensure that the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) remains properly aligned with our Fleet Customers and our Resource Sponsors on the OPNAV Staff.
What does FSPC stand for?
FSPC stands for Fleet Supply Policy Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSPC
We have 12 other meanings of FSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Field Service Pocket Book (series of WWII pamphlets for British officers and senior NCO's)
- Finite-Size Pencil Beam (radiology)
- Fire Safety Plan Box
- Fire Support Patrol Base (Vietnam)
- Food Safety Promotion Board (UK)
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches
- Fédération Suisse des Producteurs de Céréales (French: Swiss Federation of Grain Producers; Switzerland)
- Financial Sector Policy Committee (Indonesia)
- Financial Systems Policy Council
- Fixed-Step Power Control
- Florida Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Ford Senior Players Championship (golf)
- Foundation For Sex Positive Culture (Seattle, WA)
- Full-Scale Production Contract
- Full-Scale Prototype Completion
- Flight Strip Printer Control Module
- Fachverband Schweizerischer Privat Detektive (German: Swiss Association of Private Investigators; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Faculté de Science Politique et de Droit (French: School of Political Science and Law; Canada)
- Food Safety and Product Development (Angelo State University laboratory; San Angelo, TX)
- Fort Smith Police Department (Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fleet Supply Policy Council (FSPC) and SRLAC are reviewing the results as of this writing.
The final day of the Symposium took a more tactical approach beginning with a Fleet Supply Policy Council update from CAPT Jim Hoover.