It should have started for me the first time I stepped foot in the spaces of the fleet replacement squadron.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Fleet Replacement Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Research Station (UK)
- Firefighters' Retirement System
- First Repository States
- First Responder Service (LeadsOnline)
- First return stroke
- Fisher-Rosemount Systems (various locations)
- Fisheries Research Services (Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Flat Rate Scheme (UK)
- Fleet Readiness Squadron
- Fleet Repair Service
- Flexible Route Selection
- Flores, Guatemala - Flores (Airport Code)
- Florida Red Scale (house plants)
- Florida Retirement System
- Fluid Routing Solutions, Inc.
- Focus Rallye Sport
- FOMIS Requirements Statement
- Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (French: Foundation for Strategic Research)
- Fonds de Réaménagement du Spectre (French: Redevelopment Fund Spectrum)
- Force Républicaine de Sécurité (French: Republican Security Force; Madagascar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the end of 2012, the squadron will have completed the fleet replacement squadron transition syllabus, finalized its safe-for-flight certification, and begun accepting its five Growlers.
As the Fleet Replacement Squadron, the Vikings were the first ones to transition to the new platform.
HS-10 was the single fleet replacement squadron for the indoctrination and training of pilots and enlisted air crew members in the SH-60F/HH-60H and associated warfare operations.
I was a Cat "other" student going through a refresher syllabus at the fleet replacement squadron (FRS).
Sadler's passion and drive for his position earned him Junior Sailor of the Quarter at his command, Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 3, a fleet replacement squadron that trains pilots and air crew on MH-60S Knighthawk rescue helicopters, so they are fully operable at their next duty station.
VMFAT-501 Welcomes First F-35B The Marine Corps'designated fleet replacement squadron for the Joint Strike Fighter, the VMFAT-501 Warlords, officially accepted its first F-35B Lightning II (BuNo 168057) at a ceremony at Eglin AFB, Fla.
The same concept was developed further in the fleet replacement squadron (FRS).