He is currently serving as commanding officer, Fleet Hospital Support Office, in Williamsburg, Va.
What does FHSO stand for?
FHSO stands for Fleet Hospital Support Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHSO
- Fire Helicopter Squad Leader (various organizations)
- Federal Hazardous Substances Labeling Act
- Florida Health Sciences Library Association (est. 1961)
- Fort Hays Sternberg Museum (Kansas)
- French Horn Straight Mute
- Florida High School Model United Nations
- Foothill High School Model United Nations (Pleasonton, CA)
- Finley Hospital School of Nursing (est. 1896; Dubuque, IA)
- Frankford Hospital School of Nursing (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fire Health and Safety Officer (various locations)
- Forest Hills Symphony Orchestra (New York)
- Fishing Hot Spots Pro (Lowrance Electronics)
- Friends of High School Park (Elkins Park, PA)
- Fujitsu Hot Standby Protocol
- Family History Screening Questionnaire
- Foot Health Status Questionnaire
- Functional and Health Status Questionnaire (gerontology)
- Foot Health Status Questionnaire (Brazilian version)
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort (Fairmont Hot Springs, BC, Canada)
- Fièvre Hémorragique avec Syndrome Rénal (French: Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His previous duty includes Fleet Hospital Support Office, Williamsburg, Va.
Clements, Fleet Hospital Support Office LTJG Donovan P.