LSC also provides direct support to C4F and COMUSNAVSO with an onsite qualified logistics planner responsible for developing logistics plans and annexes for 4th Fleet exercises and real world contingencies, including humanitarian initiatives.
What does FLTEX stand for?
FLTEX stands for Fleet Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flight Control
- Familial Low Tone Deafness
- Fault-Tolerant Logical Topology Design
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- From Light to Darkness (gaming)
- Frontal Temporal Lobe Dementia
- Fleet Deception Group, Atlantic Fleet
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group Pacific
- Fleet Demonstration
- Faculté Libre de Théologie Évangélique (French: Free School of Evangelical Theology)
- Financial Literacy Task Force
- Flight Test Flight
- Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act
- Finger Lakes Technologies Group (Victor, NY)
- Flight Graphics Display
- Fissure for the Ligamentum Teres Hepatis
- Fleet Integrated Logistics Overhaul Team
- Fleet Imaging Center Pacific
- Fleet Imaging Command Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
To do this, we have an active fleet engagement program; we send officers underway on all major fleet exercises and have a Sailor to Sea exchange program where we send our junior Sailors underway to get experience and act as liaisons back to the command.
Finally, there was a major naval fleet exercise in 2002 to determine security from small boat attacks.
During the sortie CNS would witness fleet exercises, gun and missile firings by ships and aircraft as also observe aircraft operations from Viraat, which has rejoined the fleet after an extensive maintenance period.
The ASIC will provide new functionality and network outreach, encompassing network centric warfare and operations, fleet exercise collaboration and support of other country and organization exercises and objectives, support testing and training for the Department of Defense, to include joint service efforts.
As well as spelling out the total fighting capability of the Royal Navy and forming the basis of Fleet Exercises, the documents also outlined the "serious weaknesses" (partly in electronic warfare) of the Navy.
Navy tested the possibilities, tactics, and techniques of carrier aviation in major fleet exercises from 1923 right through the spring of 1941.
Northrop Grumman also provides data collection for fleet exercises and operates and maintains both stationary and deployed telemetry systems for missile firings.