LSC also provides direct support to C4F and COMUSNAVSO with an onsite qualified logistics planner responsible for developing logistics plans and annexes for 4th Fleet exercises and real world contingencies, including humanitarian initiatives.
What does FLEETEX stand for?
FLEETEX stands for Fleet Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fair Lawn Economic Development Corporation (New Jersey)
- Flight Line Electrical Distribution System (US Navy)
- Fast Lightweight Expression Evaluator
- Finnish Linked Employer-Employee Data (Finland)
- Fairly Large Electronic Entertainment Network (collaborative webcomics blog)
- Facility Location and Equipment Emplacement Technique (emergency medical services)
- Fast Low-Angle Excitation Echo-Planar Technique
- Florida Law Enforcement Electronic Evidence Team
- Forever Leadout Existing Energy Transformer (overunity research)
- Freight Logistics Environmental and Energy Tracking (US EPA)
- Fleet Communications Satellite
- Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Family Literacy Education Fund (Colorado)
- Federal Law Enforcement Foundation (est. 1988)
- Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church (Canada)
- Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival (New York)
- Forest Law Enforcement and Governance
- Forest Law, Enforcement, Governance and Trade
- Freight Links Express Holdings Ltd.
- Fleet Hospital Support Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
To do this, we have an active fleet engagement program; we send officers underway on all major fleet exercises and have a Sailor to Sea exchange program where we send our junior Sailors underway to get experience and act as liaisons back to the command.
Finally, there was a major naval fleet exercise in 2002 to determine security from small boat attacks.
During the sortie CNS would witness fleet exercises, gun and missile firings by ships and aircraft as also observe aircraft operations from Viraat, which has rejoined the fleet after an extensive maintenance period.
The ASIC will provide new functionality and network outreach, encompassing network centric warfare and operations, fleet exercise collaboration and support of other country and organization exercises and objectives, support testing and training for the Department of Defense, to include joint service efforts.
As well as spelling out the total fighting capability of the Royal Navy and forming the basis of Fleet Exercises, the documents also outlined the "serious weaknesses" (partly in electronic warfare) of the Navy.
Navy tested the possibilities, tactics, and techniques of carrier aviation in major fleet exercises from 1923 right through the spring of 1941.