aircraft, and one Australian helicopter for use during the Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) exercise and the Great Green Fleet demonstration held this past July.
What does FLTDEMO stand for?
FLTDEMO stands for Fleet Demonstration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flight Control Information
- Fleet Composite Operational Readiness Group
- Flight Control
- Familial Low Tone Deafness
- Fault-Tolerant Logical Topology Design
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- From Light to Darkness (gaming)
- Frontal Temporal Lobe Dementia
- Fleet Deception Group, Atlantic Fleet
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group Pacific
- Faculté Libre de Théologie Évangélique (French: Free School of Evangelical Theology)
- Fleet Exercise
- Financial Literacy Task Force
- Flight Test Flight
- Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act
- Finger Lakes Technologies Group (Victor, NY)
- Flight Graphics Display
- Fissure for the Ligamentum Teres Hepatis
- Fleet Integrated Logistics Overhaul Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Great Green Fleet demonstration is a milestone in the Navy's testing and certification program of 50/50 blends of advanced biofuel and aviation gas in aircraft.
The Great Green Fleet demonstration is a significant milestone in the Navy's progress to greater energy security.
The work is part of the Department of Energy's Hydrogen Fleet Demonstration and Validation Program.
The stations will provide hydrogen for fuel cell-powered and internal combustion engine vehicles used in fleet demonstrations throughout the region.