CVEG-1 was redesignated Fleet Composite Squadron 21 (VC-21) on 1 September 1948, absorbing VF-1E and VA-1E.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Fleet Composite Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Vitality Beauty and Youth eXchange
- Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases (medical journal)
- Verkehrsbetriebe Zürich (Public Transport of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Verenigde Bruine Zeilvaart Harlingen (Dutch: United Zeilvaartbedrijf Brown Harlingen)
- Verband Bayerischer Zeitungsverleger eV
- Bureau of Verification and Compliance (US State Department)
- Colored Vision
- Composite Aircraft Squadron (US Navy)
- Cruising Velocity
- Design Cruising Speed
- Knots Calibrated Airspeed
- Navy Cargo/Replenishment Squadron
- Navy Composite Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1920s to 1950s)
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines (ISO country code)
- Vacant Code
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Vagabond Crew (band)
- Valley Culture (Aboriginal community group, Australia)
- Valor Communications
- Value City (department store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; USS Coral Sea (CV 43); Fleet Composite Squadron Atlantic, Norfolk, Va.
Fleet Composite Squadron (VC) 8, the Navy's last operator of the A-4 Skyhawk jet, was deactivated in ceremonies held 23 August 2003 (officially 30 September) at NAS Oceana, Va.