Joining forces with WFF will continue to strengthen our market presence, particularly on the West Coast, where we will gain new customers, new products and an expanded sales force that will support our business growth as a middle-market leader in the flavor and fragrance industry.
What does F&F stand for?
F&F stands for Flavor and Fragrance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F&F
We have 2 other meanings of F&F in our Acronym Attic
- 1st and 15th Entertainment (record label)
- Facts & Figures (various organizations)
- Fanned and Faved
- Fast and the Furious (movie)
- Feetsinkers & Friends
- Fire & Forget
- Fit & Fabulous (exercise)
- Fit and Finish
- Fix and Follow Vision
- Fixtures and Fittings
- Florence and Fred (UK clothing brand)
- Forgive and Forget
- Fox and Friends (TV show)
- France and Flanders
- Friends and Family (mobile phones)
- Friends and Followers (social media)
- Full and Final (settlement)
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Fuzing and Firing
- Fiduciary and Field Examination (US VA Veterans Benefits Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6% per annum to $5 billion in 2005, "as gains will be driven by the use of higher flavor and fragrance loadings to enhance the sensory appeal of fortified foods," according to a study by the Freedonia Group.
Flavor and Fragrance Specialties: Flavor and Fragrance Specialties has announced new additions to the organization.
flavor and fragrance materials industry is an international industry with U.