Byline: JAMES LYONS DEPUTY POLITICAL EDITOR BUNGLING Boris Johnson was yesterday accused of "fantasy economics" after proposing a flat rate income tax of 30%.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for Flat Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Firing Room (US NASA)
- First Responder (paramedic license for emergency services such as fire or police)
- First Robotics
- Flag Representative
- Flag Room (gaming)
- Flame Resistant
- Flat Rack
- Fleet Reserve (US Navy)
- Flexible Reinforced (ventilation duct, mining)
- Flight Radar (airplane tracking application)
- Flight Recorder
- Flocculation Reaction - Sachs-Georgi Test
- Flow Rate
- Floyd Rose (inventor of the locking tremelo system, likewise named)
- Fluid Restriction (physiology)
- Force Recon
Samples in periodicals archive:
I illustrated this inconsistency by showing that Harberger-optimal flat rate telephone prices may be unsustainable in a competitive environment.
That item is a proposal to increase penalties for refusing to have a meter installed from 50 percent of the flat rate to 100 percent - basically doubling any flat rate bill.