The project, the Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station (FMARS) run by the Mars Society, sees Emily and five other crew members working in the Mars-like polar desert of Canada's Devon Island.
What does FMARS stand for?
FMARS stands for Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station (Mars Society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FMARS in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Management Assessment Questionnaire
- Flight Management Attitude Questionnaire
- Ferromagnetic Anti-Resonance
- Financial Management and Accountability Regulations (Australia)
- First Mariner Bancorp
- Flexibacter maritimus
- Flore Mésophile Aérobie Revivifiable (French: Total Aerobic Mesophilic Flora)
- Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue (Belleville, MI)
- Fort Myers Amateur Radio Club Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Nigeria)
- Facility Maintenance and Administration System
- Faculty of Media, Arts and Society (academics)
- Fédération Monégasque des Activités Subaquatiques (French: Monegasque Federation of Underwater Activities)
- Fellowship of the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Financial Management and Accounting Services
- Financial Managerial Accounting System
- Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science (University College Cork; Ireland)
- Fleet Management Analysis System
- Florida Marine Aquarium Society (Miami, FL)
- Forensic Medical Advisory Service (est. 1980; Washington, DC)