PHNOM PENH, April 30 Kyodo Cambodia said Saturday it has asked the International Court of Justice to intervene in its border dispute with Thailand, as Cambodian and Thai troops clashed in one of the border flash points for the ninth straight day of fighting.
What does Fl.P stand for?
Fl.P stands for Flash Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 108 other meanings of Fl.P in our Acronym Attic
- Focused Logistics Functional Capabilities Board
- Fluid Ounce
- Florida SPOC
- Flameless Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Florida Arab American Leadership Council
- Fixed Length Differential Chain Coding
- Finger Lakes - Lake Ontario Watershed Protection Alliance (New York)
- Full-Length Open Reading Frame
- Florida Petroleum Residual Organic (environmental sample analysis method)
- Finite-Length Pseudo-Random Sequence
- Function Language One
- Femur Length/Abdominal Circumference Ratio
- Family Life and Sex Education
- Florida Four Wheel Drive Association
- Fábrica de Licores de Antioquia (Spanish; Medellín, Colombia)
- Faculty of Liberal Arts (various schools)
- Fair Labor Association
- Fault Location Algorithm
- Federación Libertaria Argentina (Argentinian Libertarian Federation)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise d'Athlétisme (French: Luxembourg Federation of Athletics; Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One common laboratory method for the analysis of fuels is flash point analysis.
This failure on the part of critics to separate the views of the father from the son first became a flash point in the long buildup to the release of Gibson's powerful 2004 flick, The Passion of the Christ.
In addition to broad coverage of Islamic history, the religious diversity among Muslims, and political current flash points, there is attention to the Crusades, European colonialism, mosques in the United States, Islamic arts, and even Muslim cinema and Internet use.
Another flash point is the attempt to teach religion in public school science classes under the guise of "creation science" or "intelligent design.