The dam at Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area removes sediment from the Green and the river then cuts deeper into the ground, lowering the water table.
What does FGNRA stand for?
FGNRA stands for Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area (Wyoming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Feldenkrais Guild of North America (education)
- Fastidious Gram-Negative Bacteria
- Frame Ground
- Feel Good Nation Gang
- Fractions of GP of Non Ginsenosides
- Fort Garry North Hockey Association (Canada)
- Future Generation of Natural Language Processing (UK)
- French Gulch Nevada Mining Corporation
- Faerie Glen Nature Reserve (South Africa)
- Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons
- Free Graphic Novel Week
- Financial Group of New Zealand (mortgage company)
- Family Guy Online (TV show)
- Fate Grand Order (gaming)
- Fate/Grand Order (role-playing game)
- Fiduciaire Gestion Organisation (French: Trust Management Organization)
- Field Grade Officer
- Film Grain Optimization
- Flag Gunnery Officer (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another interesting, but unrelated, fact to ponder is that the Uintas are one of the few mountain ranges in the West that run east to west, instead of north to south, stretching 150 miles from Kamas, on the west, to Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area.
Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, south of Fossil Butte, incorporates a 90 mile-long lake with year-round trout fishing, boating and water skiing opportunities along with colourful wind and water-sculpted rock formations.