Gerard then fires a flamethrower while still carrying the child.
What does FLMTHR stand for?
FLMTHR stands for Flamethrower
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fuzzy Logical Model of Perception (psychology, artificial intelligence)
- Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976
- Fort Leavenworth Military Prison Cemetery
- Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway (UK)
- Federal Labor Management Relations Statute
- Florida Lake Management Society (Port Orange, FL)
- Florida League of Middle Schools
- Fox Lane Middle School (Bedford, NY)
- Freetown Lakeville Middle School
- Friends of the Little Miami State Park (Ohio)
- Film Linearized Muffin-Tin Orbital
- Future Land Mobile Telephony System
- Federazione Lavoratori Metalmeccanici Uniti (Italian: United Metalworkers Federation; Italy)
- Florida Memorial University (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Family Life Movement of Zambia
- First-Last Names Association Test
- Flint (Amtrak station code; Flint, MI)
- Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil - Florianopolis (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volume includes numerous photographs in both color and black and white, technical drawings, and reproductions of training materials and a CD-ROM containing technical specification of flamethrower models is included.
Byline: ANI London, March 24 (ANI): Colin Furze drew inspiration from James Bond to design and install a rear facing flamethrower on his sports scooter - because he was sick and tired of drivers cutting him up.
They believe he shot himself because he was so badly burned in the blaze he started with a home-made flamethrower.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Army Flamethrower Vehicle Research and Development (1945-1953) Following World War II, Army research involving flamethrower tanks initially focused on two variants of the M26 medium tank.
Byline: By ANDREW PAIN A PRANKSTER left a teenage boy with facial scarring after using a home-made flamethrower to wake him up.