Then, they determined the concentration of ions through flame atomic absorption spectroscopy after carrying out the extraction process of the toxic metals by using nanoparticles.
What does FAAS stand for?
FAAS stands for Flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAAS
We have 27 other meanings of FAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Federated Authentication & Authorization Service (Shell)
- Fédération des Anciens et Adultes du Scoutisme Français (French: Veterans and Adults French Scouting Association)
- Federation of American Aquarium Societies
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science (also seen as FAA)
- Field Archery Association Switzerland
- Filtering as a Service
- Financial Accounting Advisory Services (EY)
- Finnish America's Army Soldier (Finnish America's Army gaming clan)
- First Aid Station Assistant
- Fixed Asset Accountability System
- Flameless Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Föderation Amerikaner Autoclubs Schweiz (German: American Car Club Federation of Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Forage Additives Approval Scheme (UK)
- Forecast-as-a-Service (cloud-based framework)
- Foreign Affairs Administrative Support
- Forward Area Alerting System
- Friends of the Attleboro Animal Shelter (Massachusetts)
- Front Arabo-Africain de Salut (Arabic-African Salvation Front)
- Function as a Service (cloud computing services)
- Furniture as a Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Various techniques have been applied in determination of metals in dairy products such as Flame Atomic absorption spectroscopy (11,12); Capillary zone electrophoresis (13); ICP-AES (14); differential pulse anodic stripping voltametry (15); flow injection spectrometric methods (16), Atomic fluorescence spectroscopy (17) and Strip potentiometer (18).
3:40 THE USE OF FLAME ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROSCOPY (FAAS) TO DETERMINE THE AMOUNT OF MANGANESE PRESENT IN OXALATE OXIDASE FROM CERIPORIOPSIS SUBVERMISPORA **, Christopher Brooks * and Ellen W.