Belleville, NJ, is being awarded a maximum $12,123,576 firm fixed price, indefinite quantity, total set-aside contract for tie down adjusters.
What does FPIQ stand for?
FPIQ stands for Fixed Price, Indefinite Quantity (Contracting Term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPIQ
- Faith and Public Integrity Network
- Family Physicians Inquiries Network (Columbia, MO)
- Family Practice Inquiries Network
- Fragranced Products Information Network (est. 1997)
- Freelance Photographers International Organization
- Family and Personal Income Plan (insurance)
- Fédération Professionnelle Indépendante de la Police (French: Independent Professional Federation of Police)
- First Philippine Industrial Park, Incorporated (Philippines)
- Focused Public Investment Plan
- First Pulse-Induced Positive Phototropism
- Fondation des Personnes Infertiles du Québec (French: Foundation of Infertile Persons of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- False Positive Identification Rate (biometrics)
- First-Phase Insulin Response
- Flood Plain Information Report (US FEMA)
- Forces Progressistes pour l'Indépendance et la Renaissance (French: Progressive Forces for Independence and the Renaissance; Cameroon)
- Forest Products Industry Research College (Royal Institute of Technology; Sweden)
- Florida Public Interest Research Group
- Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
- Forest Policy Implementation Review and Strategy (rain forest preservation and development; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Fire Protection Inspection Services (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vineland, NJ, is being awarded a maximum $6,537,353 firm fixed price, indefinite quantity, total set-aside contract for man's poly/wool coats.
Source for Native American Products, Eastport, ME, is being awarded a maximum $31,200,000 firm fixed price, indefinite quantity contract for JSLIST chemical protective suits.