Most snoring devices hold the mandible in a fixed position, which can be detrimental to the TMJ.
What does FIX stand for?
FIX stands for Fixed Position (navigation)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FIX
We have 8 other meanings of FIX in our Acronym Attic
- Forte India Welfare Institution
- Zentrum für Fisch- und Wildtiermedizin (Schwiez)
- Finnish-Italian Workshop on Information Systems
- Field Installation Work Package (construction)
- Federazione Italiana Wu Shu (kung fu; Italian Wushu Federation)
- Federation of Insurance Women of Texas
- Facility Infrastructure Examination
- Federal Information Exchange
- Federal Internet Exchange
- Financial Information Exchange (NYSE)
- Foundation for Information Exchange Project (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Functional Human Factor IX (blood clotting)
- Fix error
- Finnish Exit (EU)
- Flight Information Exchange Model
- Financial Information Exchange Markup Language (FIX Protocol Ltd.)
- Factor IX Activation Peptide
- Federation for Identity and Cross-Credentialing Systems (Fairfax, VA)
- Fourier Imaging X-Ray Spectrometer
- Falling Into You (Celine Dion song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
us, Hardware, $9,995 This projector is equipped with a transition detector, a sensor that recognizes when the projector is moved from its fixed position.
By controlling the composition of the solution consuming the rotaxanes, researchers can induce each molecule's ring to move along the rod between two fixed positions.
Strangis' article he stated to "be aware that climbing stands are involved in more accidents than fixed position stands.
I do, however, frequently use numerous portable treestands as if they were fixed position stands (since I leave them and the tree steps or ladders in position for much of the hunting season).
Manufacturers of bar code based scanning systems, Datalogic have many new products on display at Pakex including Hand Held, Fixed Position and Portable Bar Code Scanners.